To help facilitate multiple Creation Events which will utilize the united efforts of Christians, Jews and Muslims to a renewed experience with their Creator.
- Christians may wish to exalt Jesus Christ as the active “Word,” Who created heaven, earth, sea, and all the springs of water. (See John 1; Colossians 1; Hebrews 1)
- Jews may wish to exalt Jehovah’s law, (see Exodus 20: 8-11), especially the fourth command written with His own finger. (see Exodus 31:15-18)This command says God made the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th, creating the Sabbath, a memorial of His creative power.
- Muslims may wish to use the honored Q’uran “Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, ... He draweth the night as a veil over the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command.!” ( Surah 7:54) His laws make an orderly natural world. The study of these ordered laws we call science.
- See our resource page for helps in planing your event.
By uniting our different voices on Creation Restoration Day, October 22, we can help dispel the influences teaching atheistic and theistic evolution that darkens many educational institutions of our day.
Goals & Objectives
- To make known that the Creator not only created heaven, earth, and sea, but He also MAINTAINS it by His on going power, and we have a obligation to our Creator known as the Ten Commandments (See Exodus 20: 1-17).
- To demonstrate our Creator can transform our selfish lives into a true child of Abraham’s seed.
- To facilitate the freedom, joy, and fulfillment of worshiping Him Who made heaven, earth, sea and all the springs of water. (See Revelation 14;6, 7).
- To enlighten every nation, tribe, tongue and people with a judgment hour message that the Creator will soon come to judge the inhabitants of His creation, so they can prepare to meet their Creator. As Creator it is to Him we are accountable.
- To reveal creation occurred during a literal week of 7-24 hour days (See Genesis 1:1-2:3) and that it occurred relatively recent, in terms of literal sun cycle years.